Move in Certified
- The inspection has already been completed by the time you tour the home.
- The inspection has already been paid for by the seller, giving you the option of waiving your inspection contingency, which streamlines the sales process.
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can help prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays.
A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- gives the seller time to make repairs;
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
NOTE: Just as no two home inspectors and no two reporting systems are alike, no two inspection reports are alike. This Seller/Pre-Listing Inspection was performed for my client--the home seller--with his cooperation and assistance. The resulting report assumes full disclosure on the part of my client. My client may choose to share my report with others, but it was produced solely for him for use and distribution as he sees fit. Although I perform all inspections and write all reports objectively and without regard to my client's personal interests, hiring me to perform additional re-inspections should be considered if the time between my initial inspection and the closing date is substantial, as a re-inspection and subsequent report may reveal new issues and/or confirm that repairs discovered during the initial inspection have been made.